Please contact Workguide if you have any guest posts or notice any
inaccuracies on any of our articles. Unfortunately we are unable to answer any private questions relating any of the articles on this website. The owners and admin team are all UK based in London. Any questions can be asked in the comment section at the bottom of every article. We or another reader will answer all questions within the comment section. Any questions not answered by us will be reviewed for accuracies.
If you have a guest post or notice an error please contact email@example.com.This is the only way to get in contact with us.
Guest Post Rules
Please feel free to send over any guest post articles you think our readers will benefit from. We absolutely do not accept any paid for submissions. All submissions will be reviewed before being published. Please follow the below guidelines before sending us any emails.
- Articles must be able to fit into one or more of our categories
- Must be over 500 words in length
- All content must be original
- All images must be royalty free if included. If not one will be chosen for you. (For free images you can use https://pixabay.com)
- HTML format is preferred but not essential
We will work with you if we require any changes to be made. We reserve the right to make changes to any submissions we have been sent.