What information we collect
When using this site we may collect personal information such as name, email address and website name. This information is collected when contacting the admin team and when commenting on articles. When navigation this site we collect digital data such as IP address and device usage.
How we use your information
We do not sell or share any of the information we collect on this website with any third party. Your information won’t be used for any marketing techniques unless agreed to. Below is an example of how your information is also used.
- Provide customer support
- Monitor security threats
- Address technique issues
- improve our articles
- To maintain and update or service
If you decide to opt out of marketing emails please contact email@example.com. There will be a unsubscribe button at the bottom of all marketing emails.
Links to other websites
How we store your data
We take great responsibly in the storing of data we collect on this site. We use commercial acceptable means of storage. Please remember there is no way to 100% guarantee the security of stored data. We do take every effort to protect such data.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Our website will sent cookies to your browser where they will be stored. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can opt out of using cookies by changing the settings in your browser. You may not be able to use and access certain pages on this site while cookies are disabled.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you live in the EEA (European Economic Area) you are protected by GDPR and In certain circumstances have the below rights.
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to change any information we have stored on you if it is incorrect.
- The right to object. You can object for us to stop using your data.
- The right of restriction. You can request the restriction of the use of your personal data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where workguide.org.uk relied on your consent to process your personal information.
You can at any point request what date we have stored on you. If can at any point contact us to remove and delete your personal information.